Professional & Outstanding ideas of our passionate team makes us unique in every sense.
Track record of success:
– 4 times on the prestigious INC 500 List: Twice as an Executive and Twice as a Consultant
• Recruiting superstar sales and management professionals
• Interviewing for success
• Strategic Sales process creation
• Organizing effective training teams
• Sales training strategies (Consultative Selling)
– Cutting Edge methods on how to Hunt new accounts, Keep your accounts, and Grow your accounts
• Major Account Penetration Strategy
• Metric creation, dashboard creation, and metric analytics
• Writing copy for: Websites, Marketing Collateral,
• Executive Leadership Coaching
• P&L Management at Executive Levels
Marty’s 20-year experience includes spending over a decade at The Pyxis Corporation, working alongside Senior Management in leading multiple sales teams. His expertise in sales growth, leadership, management, training, coaching, and development of both Sales & Support personnel has lead him to successes in implementing strategies for organizations ranging from $2 million/year to $2.5 billion/year.
Marty Rowland has taken his award-winning sales leadership strategies to a distinct level as he lead the Global Sales force as Vice President for the Anthony Robbins Companies, shattering sales records for over three consistent years.
His powerful and energetic presentations are revered by tens of thousands of people as he is able to cut through and simplify the psychology of success in a process that’s meaningful and fun. Gene’s documented track record of success, combined with his infectious confidence makes him a proven winner.
Social Sharing Icons
A long time finance and healthcare operations executive, Faris Ghani has extensive experience in setting and managing new businesses, the management of large teams across various departments and divisions, and an expert in process improvement techniques.
He has managed difficult physician practice and his efforts resulted in $375,000 revenue retained and 95% patient satisfaction achieved. He has produced $2.2 million in new business through physician practice acquisitions and by facilitating the transfer of technology and market opportunities.
The reason he has been successful is because he has demonstrated the ability to work with a diverse group of professionals in a leadership capacity.
Additionally he worked 5 years in the Middle East expanding and growing various businesses across markets such as Saudi Arabia, Dubai (U.A.E) and Qatar.
Social Sharing Icons